I did this GTA V artwork a week ago and wanted to share my thoughts about the game. Rockstar games really went in on this one, GTA V has excellent graphics, a great storyline, a wide selection of vehicles and three unique characters. This game turned me into PS3-addicted hermit. It took me like 3 days to complete the story mode. I cruised around Los santos for the first time, but it looked so familiar. I wondered why, until I realized that most of the street in Los santos looked exactly like the streets from Rockstar's Midnight Club los Angeles. So It really felt like I already knew the city. Knowing the streets made it a lot easier for me to escape the cops In one of the first missions with Franklin. The map is pretty big and there are a lot of details in the game. I’m just gonna name a few:
- Your hair can grow back after visiting the barber.
- You can point your middle finger at pedestrians while you’re driving.
- Micheal will send you an angry text after you damage his house.
- Trevor gets frustrated when you put on some music that he doesn’t want to listen to.
- The mouth of your character is perfectly synched with the sound of voice actor.
- You can scare people by following them, some of them will get mad at you and start a fight.
- People will feel intimidated if you keep staring at them.
- You can still see some battle scars after leaving the hospital.
- Wild animals and dogs can kill you.
- you’ll get attention from pedestrians if your ride looks tight.
I like race games, so the vehicles make this game a lot more fun. From Old ass hoopties to Bugatti look a likes. My favorite car is the Coil, a lotus Elise look a like working on electricity. I'm driving supercars all-day, I don’t really care for any other type of car. I'll be hanging out, hunting, sporting, or just killing random people after cruising in my ride, it's like a second life. Franklin is my favorite Character, “oh, is it because he’s black?” Uh, I guess so. Franklin’s voice actor really did a good job, putting a lot of slang in his vocabulary, saying the word nigga all the time, cracking jokes. Then you have Micheal... Micheal is the type of guy that I wouldn’t like in real life, that’s all. And Trevor just makes me nervous, killing for no reason all the time. He’s crazy.
The soundtrack is okay, not great. Too many stale rap music. I’m always listening tot that radio show with Dr. D'Angelo and his female guest. That Dr. D’Angelo kills me with his rants on live radio. When I’m in the mood for some actual music I listen to FlyLo FM or West Coast old-school radio. I think that I would give this game a rating of 8 on a scale from 1 to 10. What did you thinks about it? Did you enjoy it? Did you hate it? If so, why? Feel free to leave a comment.